You've just booked a cruise and can't wait to get till sailaway day. Get excited by adding one of our new countdown widgets. Widgets live among your apps right on your iphone's homescreen. We've made three widget types. Add one or as many as you want.
Small Sized Widgets
Small Widgets show your ship name and how many days left to sailaway.
Medium Sized Widget
Medium Widgets show your ship name, sail date, and how many days left to sailaway.
Large Sized Widget
Large Widgets show the same information as the medium, but also includes a handy packing list.
How to Install Countdown Widgets
- Install Cruisepicker app
- Go to your homescreen (that has some empty space) and long press on empty space. Your app icons will wiggle and a "+" button will appear on the upper left. Tap the "+" button.
- Type 'cruisepicker' into search
- Pick a widget to install
- Tap the 'Done' button. The defaul widget will be installed on your homescreen. Now lets customize it for your cruise.
- Long press on the actual widget. A menu will pop up. Tap on 'Edit Widget'. Note, tapping the widget will open the app. You want to long press (not tap).
- The widget will flip around. Tap the blue cruise line and ship buttons to select your line and ship.
- Add a sail date. Important: the date has to be in the MM/DD/YY format. For example if your sail date is July 21st, 2022, enter '7/21/22'. After you have entered the date, tap anywhere outside the widget. And, you're done!
Repeat the above steps as many times as you wish. Note, at this point we support just the major cruise lines (Carnival, Royal, NCL, Celebrity, Princess, HAL). Don't see your favorite? Let us know! Email us at email@example.com.
Enjoy these countdown widgets and if you have any feedback or suggestions, don't hesitate to get in touch.