Your privacy is very important to us. Our guiding principle is to only ask for personal information, if we truly need it to provide you a good experience.
We built Cruise Picker app to help people easily find cruises, save their favorites and be notified when there is a good deal. To do that, we collect minimal personal information about you.
What Information Do We Collect?
You can browse and read most of the content on Cruise Picker app without telling us who you are. In order to save your favorite cruises, you are required to register. In order to find cruises near you, you authorize the app to find your location. If you choose to give us personal information, you consent to the transfer and storage of that information on our servers. We may collect and store the following personal information:
- Email address
- Physical location
- Information based on your usage of Cruise Picker app
- Correspondence sent to us
- Standard web log information, such as connection information, statistics on page views, traffic to and from our site, ad data, and IP address
How Secure Is The Information We Collect?
Your information is stored on our web host's servers. Cruise Picker app is committed to industry best practices concerning security to prevent the loss, misuse and alteration of the information in our possession. However, as you know, third parties may unlawfully intercept or access transmissions or private communications, and other users may abuse or misuse your personal information that they collect from the site. Therefore, although we work very hard to protect your privacy, we do not promise, and you should not expect, that your personal information or private communications will always remain private.
How Do We Use Your Information?
The personal information we collect is used to improve the quality of the app, our service and our web pages. We will only share this information with companies or individuals outside of Cruise Picker LLC under the following limited circumstances:
- We have your consent. We require opt-in consent for the sharing of any sensitive personal information.
- It is necessary to share information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, violations of Terms of Service, or as otherwise required by law.
- We may share with third parties certain pieces of aggregated, non-personal information, such as the number of users interested in an Alaska cruise in July, for example. Such information does not identify you individually.
This document addresses only the use and disclosure of information we collect from you. Cruise Picker LLC does not control the privacy policies of third parties, and you are subject to the privacy policies of those third parties where applicable. We encourage you to ask questions before you disclose your personal information to others.